Obtain an eCard
The Windsor Public Library is pleased to offer electronic cards (eCards).
An eCard is an option for those who need a new card and can’t visit a bricks and mortar branch.
A WPL eCard is for individuals who do not already have a library membership AND who only wish to borrow electronic resources. Customers are not permitted to hold two library accounts at the same time. If you already have a library membership, there is no need to apply for a separate eCard since your regular membership already gives you access to all of our electronic resources!
- ● Provide access to online resources, including streaming media, eBooks, audio-eBooks, newspapers, magazines, and others
- ● Allow holds to be placed in BiblioCommons, and the eCard can be converted to a regular card in-branch when items are checked out
- ● Cannot be used to check out physical items
- ● Cannot be used to log onto Library computers
To qualify for an eCard, a customer must be:
- ● A resident of Windsor/Essex County
- ● At least 13 years of age
To obtain an eCard, an applicant must complete and submit the online registration form below.
When an application is approved, library staff will email the library card number and PIN to the applicant. All applications will be responded to within 48 business hours.
Submitting the application below indicates acceptance of these conditions.