Feel free to browse through the different sites to find great Homework Help.Various Fields
– Winnipeg Public Library provides help in French, Math, Music & Art, Reading & Writing, Science and Social Studies.
– Kids Click is a web search site designed for kids by librarians – with kid-friendly results.
– HomeworkSpot presents resources in Math, Arts & Crafts, Foreign Languages, Social Studies, Geography, Science Fair Project Ideas etc.
– Maurine.com. Mega Homework Help Page!
– Vaughan Public Library Homework Zone allows you to search by subject area (Arts, French as a Second Language, Health & Physical Education, History and Geography, Math etc.)
– National Geographic Kids. Dare to explore! Features different people, animals, and places with facts, activities and more.
– BrainPOP. Animated Educational Site for Kids – Science, Social Studies, English, Math, Arts etc.
– Woodlands Maths Zone has fun online interactive activities to help you improve you mental maths skills (addition, substraction, time tables, division fractions, geometry and more).
– IXL. A great resources in Math from Jr. Kindergarten to Grade 9 levels.
– Dr. Math. Have a Math question? Browse Doctor web site for find the answer. (Algebra, Geometry and more).
– WebMATH. Are you stuck on a Math problem? Webmath is here to help you solve it. (Fraction, Geometry, Algebra, Calculus etc.)
– Homework Help. Register for free at this site aimed at helping kids in grades 7 to 10. A great feature is the option to actually chat with a tutor.
– French Spanish Online. French lessons for beginners and kids, learn to speak French from Home or at School. You will find a conjugator for all French verbs, an English French Dictionary and a translator.
– ManyThings.org is for people studying English as a Second Language or English as a Foreign Language. (quizzes, word games, word puzzles, proverbs, slang expressions, anagrams, random-sentence generator and other computer assisted language learning activities.
– Fodor’s provides you with Language for Travelers. This fun, easy, and effective method for learning key phrases will help you prepare for your trip, whether you’re reactivating a language you studied a long time ago or you’re starting from scratch (Spanish, french, Italian, German, Arabic, Chinese and Japanese).
– American Sign Language Browser. Click on desired letter below to open an index of words that begin with that letter.