Grade 7 Overall Expectations:
Apply, to the best of their ability, a variety of social-emotional learning skills to support their use of the mathematical processes and their learning in connection with the expectations in the other five strands of the mathematics curriculum.
- Stressed Out in School?: Learning to Deal with Academic Pressure (Book)
- Chill: Stress-reducing Techniques for a More Balanced, Peaceful You (Book)
- A Taste-Berry Teens Guide to Setting & Achieving Goals (Book)
- Problem Solving 101: A Simple Book for Smart People (Book)
- Ballparking: Practical Math for Impractical Sports Questions (Book)