Final Social Media Contest of 2014!
We hope you’ve been enjoying our series of “Connect with WPL” social media contests this year! Our final (and biggest) contest runs from October 25-November 7. This time, you can enter the contest on several platforms: Twitter, Facebook and/or Pinterest! To find out how to enter for a chance to win a SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3 (8″ 16GB) please read on.
We know you have plenty of great ideas of what you’d like to see in your local library. Here’s your chance to tell us! Finish the sentence “My idea library…….” on a piece of paper. Be sure to make the letters large enough so we can read your inspiring words. The sky’s the limit so don’t be afraid to share whatever idea you have! Once you’ve written it down, take a photo of yourself holding the piece of paper up. You can choose to show your face or hide it behind the paper…up to you! Tweet the photo and/or post it to our Facebook page using the hashtag #idealWPL. If you’re on Pinterest you can pin it to our Group Board! To do that, just send us an email (to CArkell@windsorpubliclibrary.com) with your Pinterest member name. We’ll add you to the list of those that can pin on that board and let you know when you can pin your pic! You can enter the contest once per platform. So if you’re on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest you can enter once on each platform for a total of three chances to win!
A winner will be drawn at random from all valid tweets/posts/pins for a Samsung Galaxy Tablet and announced on November 10. Remember, only entries made from October 25-November 7 will be eligible. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #idealWPL on Facebook and Twitter. Have fun!
- Contest will run from October 25-November 7, 2014.
- All eligible entries will be written on a ballot and entered in our draw. A winner will be randomly selected and announced on November 10, 2014. There is a limit of 1 ballot each per Twitter account, Facebook and Pinterest account.
- Although members of WPL staff are more than welcome (and in fact encouraged!) to tweet/post/pin their photos, they are not eligible for the draw.
- To be eligible, the photo must include a picture of someone holding a piece of paper completing the following sentence: “My ideal library…..” . Photos must be tweeted or posted on the WPL Facebook page (www.facebook.com/windsorpl) using the hashtag #idealWPL .
- The winner will be notified with a direct message to their Twitter account, Facebook page or email account (depending on which social media platform was used for the winning entry)
- The winner will receive a Samsung Galaxy Tablet
- Still have questions? Email CArkell@windsorpubliclibrary.com