eBooks & audioBooks
- Ebsco E-books. You’ll find reference materials and a broad range of nonfiction topics, including business, computer and information technology, literature, medicine and general science, as well as fiction titles.
- Ebsco E-Audiobooks. You’ll find a selection of nonfiction and fiction titles for your listening pleasure but do not look here for the newest bestsellers.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library. This is a huge collection of encyclopedias, dictionaries, biographical reports and other nonfiction research materials appropriate for secondary school students and the general adult reader. Subject areas covered include Arts, Business, Education, History, Literature, Medicine, Multicultural Studies, Religion, Science, and the Social Sciences.
The information below applies to the Ebsco products only:
1. Check out these tutorials to learn how to find and download eBooks and Audiobooks:
2. Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) is required for eBook downloading.
A free download from Adobe is available here.
3. A new version of Download Manager will be needed for Audiobook downloading. The first time you download an Audiobook, you will be prompted to download a new version of Download Manager.
4. Create a My EBSCOhost account
Access information will be distributed soon after July 16, 2011. In order to access eBooks & Audiobooks on EBSCOhost an account is required.
If you’ve never used EBSCOhost, you will need to create a new account. The process is easy and step-by-step instructions may be found here.
If you have an existing My EBSCOhost account, your existing account will support eBooks & Audiobooks on EBSCOhost.
We hope this information has been helpful. If you have any further questions, please contact us at