Curious as to whether there are any recalls on your vehicle? Wondering if that repair is really as labour intensive and expensive as they say it will be? Not sure how often you should be safety checking your seat belts and spare tire? When it comes to cars, most of us have a lot of questions. Lucky for us, AutoMate makes it easy to find answers.
Automate is an online resource, available to Windsor Public Library cardholders, that provides up to date service and repair information for thousands of domestic and imported vehicles. AutoMate has replaced Auto Repair Reference Center.
- Service information optimized for the most common maintenance and repair operations
- Technical service bulletins and recall notices
- Component location diagrams
- Precise and comprehensive wiring diagrams for all systems
- Maintenance schedules and estimated labour times for common repairs
- Engineering specifications/standards for the most common repairs and adjustments
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes, flowcharts, and step-by-step diagnostic instructions
- Part numbers, diagrams, and pricing for thousands of the most commonly replaced parts, including manufacturer suggested retail prices.
All of the content in AutoMate comes from the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM). It’s reputable, it’s thorough, and most importantly, it’s easy to use. Simply select your vehicle’s YEAR, MAKE, and MODEL from the dropdown menu and voila – all of the information you need is right there – all it takes is a few clicks. You can access AutoMate from our databases page, under Special Interest. It works great on touch enabled devices, including laptops and tablets.
If you have questions about AutoMate, we are always happy to help. Give us a call or visit your closest branch.