It’s once again time for our monthly, Teen Advisory Group Favourites feature. This month long-time TAG member, Aleksandra will be sharing her favourite reads of the year.
1. The Delirium Trilogy (Delirium, Pandemonium, and Requiem) By Lauren Oliver about a near future where love is outlawed.
2. Gayle Forman’s heartwrenching, If I Stay, about a teenager who must choose between life and death.
3. Where She Went by Gayle Forman is the follow-up to If I Stay.
4. The Help by Kathryn Stockett about a small-town writer who starts a project helping local black maids tell their stories.
5. Allegiant by Veronica Roth which is the final book in the Divergent Trilogy.
6. Rainbow Rowell’s, Eleanor and Park, tells the love story of two awkward mistfit teenagers.
7. FanGirl, also by Rainbow Rowell, follows Cath as she struggles through her first year of college.
Click on any of the above titles to find an available copy or place a hold.
Want to share your favourites with us? We always love to hear from you! Please feel free to comment away:)