I can’t believe that fall is almost here! Another school year will soon be here and that means that at Budimir we’ll be starting up our 2014/2015 Teen Advisory Group.
You might be wondering what Teen Advisory Group (TAG) is all about and here’s the lowdown.
TAG is a group that meets monthly to discuss all things Library. We:
- Share ideas about and plan programs for teens and a yearly children’s talent show
- Have book chats every other month to share books that we love with one another
- Provide feedback about our YA collections
- Write reviews for YA materials to share on this blog
- Participate in special events such as, “Book into Movie Night”
- And much more!
TAG members must be in high school and will receive volunteer hours for participating in group activities. We meet monthly on the 2nd Wednesday on the month.
If you’re interested in joining or have additional questions about Teen Advisory Group, please contact Leisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.