Obtain an eCard
The Windsor Public Library is pleased to offer electronic cards (eCards).
An eCard is an option for those who need a new card and can’t visit a bricks and mortar branch.
- ● Provide access to online resources, including streaming media, eBooks, audio-eBooks, newspapers, magazines, and others
- ● Allow holds to be placed in BiblioCommons, and the eCard can be converted to a regular card in-branch when items are checked out
- ● Cannot be used to check out physical items
- ● Cannot be used to log onto Library computers
To qualify for an eCard, a customer must be:
- ● Over the age of 13
- ● A resident of Windsor/Essex County
To obtain an eCard, an applicant must complete and submit the online registration form below.
When an application is approved, library staff will email the library card number and PIN to the applicant. All applications will be responded to within 48 business hours.
Submitting the application below indicates acceptance of these conditions.