Sandwich Library 3312 Sandwich St. has been a joy every Thursday, morning from 10:30 am – 12:00 pm. Several members from the community gathered there for A PEACEFUL PLACE TO PAINT. This Thursday is our last group meeting. Thank you to:
- Tim for giving us some terrific tips on painting with watercolour paints,
- Bonnie for sharing her many gifts,
- Marianne for showing us how to combine different mediums,
- Beth for her vibrant use of colours and her passion for creativity,
- and to all the others who have stopped in over the past weeks to share their talents.
- THIS HAS BEEN A JOY-FILLED TIME.